Cybersecurity Forum and Laboratory Grand Opening
September 18, 2018 - August 19, 2018 | Frankfurt
The two day forum “UL Empowers Trust in Cybersecurity” offers industry and research leaders opportunities to discuss the latest trends and developments in the sector, share experiences and best practices on how to protect brand reputation in the global marketplace while learning how to better manage risks inherent to connected products, systems or components.
Highlights of the forum include:
- Cybersecurity for the Industry 4.0 Era
- DIN and KITS: Standardization in Cybersecurity
- GDPR: What does it Mean to Corporations and Manufacturers of Connected Devices?
- Leading Edge Research: Results and Next Projects 2020
- Emerging Threats in Cyber Security: Side Channel Attacks and More (Demo and Discussion)
- The Tricks of Black-Hats and how to Mitigate (Demo and Discussion)
and much more!