UL at BME: Global Sourcing Considerations for Industrial Control Panels
September 15, 2017 | Stuttgart
Global Sourcing: a closer look at Standards and Certification
Do you struggle with sourcing of components for Industrial Control Panels to be shipped to the US market?
Does that sound like a complicated task?
Not really, if you know how…
Join the presentation in German language of Dirk Müller (Manager Principal Engineer, UL International Germany) at the BME industry event on 15th September 2017 in Stuttgart/Germany
- The regulatory system and terminology: Standards, Codes, AHJs and Certification. Learn what’s required, why, and by whom
- What should be considered when selecting suppliers
- Explaining the value of multi-norm cables and UL listed circuit breakers
- Cabinet enclosures: the limits
- Strategies to avoid being ‘red tagged’
Pullman Stuttgart Fontana