HazLoc Mobile App Now Provides UL’s Technical Expertise for Global Markets in Six Languages.
The UL HazLoc Mobile App is a trusted source that helps facilitate a common understanding by industry stakeholders of global hazardous locations (explosive atmospheres).
UL Mobile App – Now in 6 Languages
Knowledge at your fingertips, including:
- Types of explosive atmospheres
- Likelihood an explosive atmosphere is present
- Ignition-related properties of explosive atmospheres
- Temperature classifications based on maximum surface temperatures
- Methods of explosion protection regarding electrical and non-electrical risks of ignition
- Markings required by both standards and by national or regional regulations
- National, regional and international standards, including a “Find Your StandardTM” feature based on the selection of five simple data points
- Ingress protection (IP) codes and Type ratings for equipment enclosures
- Contact options for additional information and questions
- Available in: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese and Spanish
The app benefits designers, manufacturers, distributors, installers, and inspection & regulatory authorities across oil & gas, chemical, agricultural, pharmaceuticals, offshore, and mining industries.